This is an educational activity aimed at taking opera to secondary school children using audiovisuals that show examples that are suitably contextualised and logically interconnected through a script.The activity begins with a brief guided tour of the Theatre. The public is then seated in the Foyer where they are shown a 30-minute audiovisual projection
Passages included in the audiovisual projection:
1. Turandot – Giacomo Puccini.
2. Ariadne auf Naxos – Richard Strauss.
3. Un ballo in maschera – Giusseppe Verdi.
4. D.Q. a Barcelona – José Luis Turina / Misè en scene by La Fura dels Baus.
5. La Favorite – Gaetano Donizzetti. Misè en scene by Ariel Garcia Valdés.
6. Billy Budd – Benjamin Britten.
7. Lady Macbeth de Msenk – Dimitri Shostakovitx.
8. Don Giovanni – W. A. Mozart. Misè en scene by Calixto Bieito.
9. Roberto Deveraux – Gaetano Donizetti.
10. La Traviata – Giuseppe Verdi.
|Thursday March 4, 2021||9.45am & 11.30am|
|Thursday March 11, 2021||9.45am & 11.30am|
|Tuesday May 11, 2021||9.45am & 11.30am|
|Friday May 14, 2021||9.45am & 11.30am|
|Monday May 17, 2021||9.45am & 11.30am|
|Thursday May 20, 2021||9.45am & 11.30am|
Sessions for adult learning centers
|Tuesday, February 2, 2021 (morning)||9.45am & 11.30am|
|Tuesday, February 2, 2021 (afternoon)||3.30pm & 5.15pm|
|Thursday, March 4, 2021||11.30am & 3.30pm|
This activity can be booked from September 1, at 9am.
Fee €5 (each student)
Approximate running time 75m
A Didactic Guide for teachers is available only in Catalan.
Institut Municipal d'Educació
Web del PAE